Brand Name : HONGYI
Model Number : 160cm
Certification : CE/ISO9001
Place of Origin : China
MOQ : 1 ton
Price : Negotiation
Payment Terms : L/C, T/T, Western Union
Supply Ability : 5-6 tons per day
Delivery Time : 7 days after 30% deposit
Packaging Details : Plastic bags
Weight : 25gsm
Width : 17cm, 100cm, 160cm
Material : PP
Feature : Waterproof, Sustainable, Breathable, Anti-Bacteria
MOQ : 1 ton
Quality grade : BFE9/95, N95/99, FFP1/2/3
As we all know, melt-blown cloth is the key material for the production of masks. The reason why masks can effectively block viruses is mainly because the middle M layer of melt-blown non-woven fabric. Melt-blown non-woven fabric is made of polypropylene material which called high-melt finger fiber. It is an ultra-fine electrostatic fiber cloth that can effectively use static electricity to absorb viral dust and droplets. The quality of the melt-blown cloth directly determines whether the mask can effectively block harmful germs and particles.
What are the main testing requirements for meltblown cloth testing?
The main reference standards for melt-blown cloth inspection are FZ/T 64034-2014 spun-bond/melt-blown/SMS non-woven fabrics, and also refer to the mask inspection standard GB2626 self-priming filter anti-particulate respirator, GB 19083 medical Protective masks, GB/T 32610 daily protective masks, YY 0469 medical surgical masks, YY/T 0969 disposable medical masks.
The detection of meltblown cloth is divided into the following three items:
1) Appearance quality inspection: fabric appearance, holes, impurities, odors, micropores, crystal points, frit, stiff wire, unreinforced area, thin mesh, width deviation, color difference, joint quality.
2) Intrinsic quality testing: mass deviation rate per unit area, longitudinal breaking strength, transverse breaking strength, longitudinal and transverse breaking elongation, hydrostatic pressure, and air permeability.
3) Detection of microbial indicators: total bacterial colonies, total fungal colonies, coliforms, pathogenic pyogenic bacteria.
|Standard||Tests type||Filtration efficiency||Inhalation resistance||Flow||Particle size||Tests particle|
|EN149||FFP1||≥80%||≤ 21mmH2O||95L/MIN||0.3μm||Dop and Nacl|
Dop and Nacl
Dop and Nacl
Meltblown fabrics use polypropylene as the main raw material, and the fiber diameter can reach 0.5-10 microns. These ultrafine fibers with unique capillary structure increase the number and surface area of fibers per unit area, thereby making the meltblown fabrics have good air filtration properties. Is a good mask material. In large, medium and small medical institutions, in earthquake- and flood-affected areas, during the high season of SARS, avian influenza and H1N1 virus, melt-blown filter paper plays an irreplaceable role with its strong filtering performance effect.
The main application of melt-blown cloth:
1. Filter material
2. Medical and sanitary material
3. Environmental protection material
4. Clothing material
5. Battery separator material
6. Wiping material
Sustainable 25gsm BFE99 PP Meltblown Nonwoven Fabric Images